RETURN OR EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
To ensure that everyone receives the best experience possible, we have some guidelines for exchanges and returns:
1. You get 30 days from your purchase date to return or exchange the item. (On items that qualify for free shipping, original shipping cost will be deducted.) Clearance Item's may not be returned, so please insure that you are ordering the correct item.
2. Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box or packaging. However, please do not use the original manufacturer's packaging (i.e.skate box) as the sole return shipping box. Any package returned with shipping labels attached to it will be denied.
3. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless you are returning a defective or broken composite stick.
4. Due to the personal nature of the product and hygiene, all sales of jocks and undergarments are final.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products that incur heat molding, sharpening, physical destruction, tape application or any other alteration. Item condition will be determined by Behind The Mask Management.
6. Custom ordered merchandise (including items with customized color selections, alteration services, numbering, lettering, sharpening, colored holders, etc.) is unfortunately not returnable or exchangeable.
7. Pro Stock items are sold in “as is” condition, there are no returns or exchanges for these products.
8. Customer must pay for shipping both directions.
9. Items may be returned/exchanged in store at no additional cost.
Items not eligible for Returns or Exchanges:
- Sharpened Skates - Do not sharpen skates until you are certain they fit correctly
- Jocks and Undergarments - Due to the personal nature of the product and hygiene
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, Team Orders or other Special Accommodations
- Customized Products
- Pro Stock Items - Includes Skates, Sticks, Shafts, Helmets, Socks, Jerseys, Gloves, Goal Gear, ect.
- Clearance Items
- Blemished Items
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
- If you receive a Damaged, Defective or Incorrect item, contact us within 7 days of delivery at (480) 998-1260. Please have your order number ready when you call. We will make every attempt to help resolve this matter for you quickly and efficiently. Please do not return the item until you have spoken to an associate. We are not able to refund shipping costs to you if you return any items on your own. We will not be held responsible or accept returns if contacted more than 7 days after delivery.
How To Return An Item:
- Please call (480) 998-1260 to speak with an associate. Once the return is approved it must be received by Behind The Mask within 14 days.
- Please include a copy of your receipt with your return.
- Return the item with its original packaging to:
Behind The Mask
8666 E. Shea Blvd. #150
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Please do not attach or tape any Shipping Label Directly onto a Skate Box. Doing so will result in the exchange being denied.
- Please do not use a Skate Box as your shipping box. Doing so will result in the exchange being denied.
Price Match Guidelines
We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
- At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by Manufacturers Authorized Online dealers.
- The price match must be an advertised price.
- The Price will be verified by Behind The Mask Management.
- We match BehindTheMask.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BehindTheMask.com purchases.
- Our Price Match Guarantee covers one price match per identical item (model, color, size, hand, pattern, flex), per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers.
- Service charges (on new skates, Skate Sharpening, Heat Molding, & other modifications) will be added to the final price.
- Any Shipping or Handling Fees will be added to the products final cost.
- On purchases made in Arizona, Local Taxes apply.
Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:
- The online prices of retailers not Authorized by the Manufacturer.
- Pro Stock Hockey Equipment
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace sellers i.e.. eBay, amazon, craigslist, etc.) on websites.
- Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales.
- Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, and gift card offers.